FMLA Tracking Software benefits
Business and claims managers benefit from comprehensive FMLA leave tracking software for recording, tracking, and reporting. TrackLeave provides tracking for all types of leave claims, including FMLA, medical leave and disability leave. TrackLeave FMLA tracking software provides:
- Easy recording of leave requests including FMLA and disability leave.
- Powerful medical leave reporting analytics.
- ADA Tracking for compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Case Management screens make it easier to organize and complete FMLA and other claims.
- Documents related to claims can be easily attached to keep all documentation in one place.
- Included free-form annotations allows notes, scheduling, and reminders.
- Easy to use reporting can be used to produce a variety of ad hoc reports, dashboards and graphs which can be emailed, scheduled and exported to 15 different formats.
- Leave tracking software can be used independently or interface with TrackComp® for Workers’ Compensation Cases or Interfacing other human resources tracking systems.
- FMLA tracking.
- Disability tracking including Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability cliams.
FMLA Tracking Software and Medical Leave Tracking Software in One Solution
TrackLeave FMLA tracking software provides medical leave tracking for both FMLA and general medical leave requests:
- Categorize and track Family Medical Leave Act cases by reason and type of leave.
- Use Dashboards to see information about all medical leave cases.
- Generate report and view metrics to understand leave reporting data, patterns, and trends.
Comprehensive Leave Tracking Software
Gain insight into leave requests and cases that go beyond FMLA with short-term and long-term leave tracking and reporting.
- Short-term disability tracking provides easily generated reports and emails.
- Long-term disability tracking includes reminders, scheduling, and comprehensive case management capabilities.
FMLA Tracking Software interfaces with HR Systems
An important attribute of effective FMLA tracking software is the ability to interface with other HR software systems. TrackLeave provides this integration, allowing for data pertaining to FMLA leave to be added into HR and payroll systems for a completely integrated solution.
Tracking FMLA State Laws
There are 27 states that use the FMLA tracking requirements set by the Federal government, and 23 states have additional requirements that go beyond the minimum required by FMLA. These additional requirements vary by state and are in addition to the Federal requirements. California and Massachusetts are examples of states that have added many rules that go beyond the FMLA requirements, while Texas has made only minor additional requirements beyond the FMLA standards. Effective FMLA tracking should be
Types of FMLA Tracking
Employers can use either Continuous tracking or intermittent tracking for FMLA leave. Continuous tracking measures complete days away from work, while intermittent tracking measures specific times off work per day.
Who is eligible for Family Medical Leave Act
Employees are eligible for FMLA leave if they have worked for their employer at least 12 months, at least 1,250 hours over the past 12 months, and work at a location where the company employs 50 or more employees within 75 miles. Whether an employee has worked the minimum 1,250 hours of service is determined according to Fair Labor Standards Act principles for determining compensable hours or work. Once an employee is eligible, it is important for employers to track FMLA leave.
About TrackLeave for FMLA management
TrackLeave is used for tracking, monitoring, and managing FMLA used by employees. Because TrackLeave is a configurable system, it is useful for tracking employee FMLA leave under both Federal and State laws to maintain company compliance with all regulations. The developers of TrackLeave work with many organizations including SHRM, Department of Labor, and legislative groups to make certain the leave tracking meets all current requirements.
The Family Medical Leave Act started in 1993 has evolved to allow employees to take unpaid time from work for family and medical reasons. Reasons employees can take FMLA leave include:
- Birth of a child
- Adoption of a child
- Taking care of an immediate family member
- Military leave
- Serious health condition
Your FMLA tracking software data is secure
All Recordables FMLA tracking software applications meet or exceed established standards for network security and regulatory compliance. Learn more about our network security.
“Recordables TrackComp made the difference for us.”