Certificate of Insurance Tracking Software benefits
Risk managers benefit from comprehensive certificate of insurance tracking software for reporting and monitoring all incoming insurance certificates for vendors, contractors, partners as well as internal certificates. With CertAdvisor® from Recordables:
- Receive notifications and reminders for insurance certificates nearing expiration.
- Track certificates for multiple insurance types across an entire organization.
- Track an unlimited number of vendors.
- Track limit of liability compliance.
- Automate and customize form letters and emails.
- Notify internal departments of vendor insurance certificate deficiencies
- Vendor notification log tracks notices sent to vendors to maintain compliance.
- Electronically store insurance certificates and other related documents.
- Record notes to maintain additional information regarding each certificate or vendor.
Benefits of Certificate of Insurance Tracking Software
- Reduce risk from uninsured vendors or suppliers
- Be proactively informed of expiring certificates of insurance
- Organize and consolidate all insurance certificates in one secure location
- Enable authorized users to monitor and report insurance certificate compliance
- Confirm compliance with organization wide standards and minimums for insurance
To learn more about Recordables certificate of insurance tracking software solutions, call us at (312) 961-7894 or reach us by email at email@example.com to schedule a demonstration or answer any questions. You can also reach us via the contact form on this page.
Your insurance certificate tracking software data is secure
All Recordables insurance certificate tracking software applications meet or exceed established standards for network security and regulatory compliance. Learn more about our network security.
“Recordables TrackComp made the difference for us.”