TrackComp has been designed to meet the needs of any Risk Manager/Claims Manager, Safety Professional, Medical Personnel, Insurance Personnel, Human Resource Personnel; as well as other users.
Recordables uses a Strategic Management approach for the purpose of formulating and implementation of major goals and initiatives to understand needs in the area of Risk Management, Claims Management and Case Management. For more than 2 decades Recordables has a proven track record in the providing claims management case management software to a wide array or organizations.
Features: (partial list only)
- First Report of Injury Form (EDI Optional)
- Automation of OSHA 300 Log, 301, and 300a Forms
- Automation of Lost Time Days and Restricted Days
- Medical/Case Management Screens
- Work Status Screen
- First Aid Screens
- Interactive Diary
- Customizable Fields
- Ability to go Paperless via Go Green Initiative
- Ad Hoc Reports and Graphing
- Configurable Dashboards
- Built in Standard Reports
- Claims Management Screens
- Loss Run Analysis
- Scanning of Pictures and Documents
- Check Writing (optional) with Pre Check Register, Post Check Register, Voided Check Maintenance, positive pay and 1099 automation section
- Ability to import employee demographic data and/or financial data (optional)
- Recordables can interface with most any other system or database upon request
Recordables offers complete Maintenance and Support for all active users on-going. This includes telephone support with a dedicated person to your account, remote desktop support, e-mail support, etc. The Maintenance and Support also includes upgrades, enhancements and bug fixes for the software as well as training issues/questions. Also, it should be noted that minor customizations are also included as part of this service for no additional cost. Recordables uses a ticketing system to identify and resolve issues which a dedicated Account Executive will follow-up with you on issues.
TrackComp is constantly evolving as upgrades are provided on a periodic basis. The development strategy consists of interviewing users and hosting user group meetings to determine updates. The best ideas are placed back in the software and distributed at no additional charge to the users. This approach has lead us to a loyal customer base with high client retention and the best software in the industry.